Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 5 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 6 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 6 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 6 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 6 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Monthly Archives: July 2011
A little routine for my own clients, please do not use this if you do not normally do Pilates with us at BackFit. This is a mix of exercise to practice and perfect at home. Good luck, do not strain … Continue reading
All these stretches must be done in a slow and controlled movement, no bounce and keep the spine in neutral for all these stretches, always do both sides. Start with an upright position, drop the arm on the side you … Continue reading
Even non-vegetarians will love this! SERVES 4 Ingredients: 1 Large White Onion 1 Garlic clove or 1 tsp of lazy garlic 1 Butternut Squash 1 Aubergine 1 Large Courgette 1 tin of Sweetcorn 1 tin of Chopped tomatoes 1 tbsp … Continue reading