Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 4 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 4 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 4 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 4 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 4 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Monthly Archives: November 2011
In an ideal world we would probably eat three healthy meals a day and never experience hunger. However, many people function better with three meals and two snacks a day as it helps keep blood sugars and energy more even. A poor choice of … Continue reading
Everyone deserves a treat now and again, and these will go down a storm at parties with adults and children alike… MAKES 16 SQUARES Ingredients: 150g Dark Chocolate, broken into peices (70% cocoa) 50g Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped (good quality) … Continue reading