Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 4 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 4 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 4 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 4 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 4 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Tag Archives: food
It’s healthy, delicious and easy to make…Spicy red lentil Soup (Good with smoked bacon too!) · 80g tandoori paste · 50g tomato puree · 50g sunflower oil · 400g tinned diced tomatoes · 250g coconut milk · 150g dried red … Continue reading
Baked Chicken Parcels This is a lovely way of cooking chicken, it keeps it moist and tasty – and best of all, once its in the oven, you have 20 minutes to yourself! SERVES 4 Ingredients: 4 Chicken Breasts (1 … Continue reading
Healthy calves grow into healthy cows by drinking milk in its natural state just as nature intended. Calves fed our pasteurized milk fail to thrive and their internal organs are sickly. And dogs drink natural dog milk, natural horse milk is for … Continue reading
This is the perfect dish if you’re pushed for time and don’t fancy cooking. (Not to mention it’s filling and delicious – and healthy too. Winner!) SERVES 4 Ingredients: 1 Large Butternut Squash (or two smaller ones) 1 Large White … Continue reading
Even non-vegetarians will love this! SERVES 4 Ingredients: 1 Large White Onion 1 Garlic clove or 1 tsp of lazy garlic 1 Butternut Squash 1 Aubergine 1 Large Courgette 1 tin of Sweetcorn 1 tin of Chopped tomatoes 1 tbsp … Continue reading
‘Avoid the white Stuff’ continues this month because I want you to feel guilty – you might be harming yourself whenever you eat sugar. According to an article in the British Medical Journal sugar should be classified as a drug … Continue reading