Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 5 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 5 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 5 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 5 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 5 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Tag Archives: nutrition
Healthy calves grow into healthy cows by drinking milk in its natural state just as nature intended. Calves fed our pasteurized milk fail to thrive and their internal organs are sickly. And dogs drink natural dog milk, natural horse milk is for … Continue reading
‘Avoid the white Stuff’ continues this month because I want you to feel guilty – you might be harming yourself whenever you eat sugar. According to an article in the British Medical Journal sugar should be classified as a drug … Continue reading
If you have read much about healthy eating you will no doubt have come across ‘Avoid the White Stuff’. It is excellent advice to avoid white flour, white (and brown) sugar, white rice, white salt (unrefined salt is pink or … Continue reading
For food to feed our body it has to be well digested. Digestion starts in our mind with our thoughts of anticipation; the sight and smell of food stimulates our digestive system to initiate the process. The smell of food will stimulate us … Continue reading