Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 5 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 5 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 5 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 6 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 6 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Tag Archives: recipe
Serves 4 500g plump asparagus Its nearly in season 4 ripe vine tomatoes 12 thin rashers of streaky bacon (optional but hey you can work in off!) 1 tsp organic honey 16 small new potatoes preferably Jersey Royals that will be around soon! 2 … Continue reading
It’s healthy, delicious and easy to make…Spicy red lentil Soup (Good with smoked bacon too!) · 80g tandoori paste · 50g tomato puree · 50g sunflower oil · 400g tinned diced tomatoes · 250g coconut milk · 150g dried red … Continue reading
Baked Chicken Parcels This is a lovely way of cooking chicken, it keeps it moist and tasty – and best of all, once its in the oven, you have 20 minutes to yourself! SERVES 4 Ingredients: 4 Chicken Breasts (1 … Continue reading
Who said all curries were bad for you? Try this healthy take on an Indian classic – you won’t be disappointed! SERVES 4 Ingredients: 4 skinless Chicken Breasts (1 per person) 2 Large Onions, sliced 200g Quinoa 400g tin of … Continue reading
Simply Healthy and delicious… Serves 4 Ingredients: 4 Salmon steaks 3 tbsp Teriyaki sauce 11/2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce 3 tbsp Soy Sauce (plus more for adding to the vegetables later) Juice of a Lemon Mixture of vegetables ripe for … Continue reading