Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 5 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 5 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 5 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 5 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 5 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Back pain Versus Gardening It is that time of year when we are excited about the prospect of getting out in the garden, being creative, feeling free and alive and fearing the outcomes of over doing it. Every year the … Continue reading
Serves 4 (or 2 very hungry people!) You will need… 4 x Large Portobello Mushrooms1 mug of dried (washed) Quinoa (available from most supermarkets or health stores) 8 chopped sundried tomatoes Bunch of chopped Rocket Leaves Bunch of chopped Fresh … Continue reading
Being healthy is a bit like sitting on a three legged stool – if one of the legs has a bit missing you will be very uncomfortable, your spine will probaly twist and you will end up hobbling through life. … Continue reading