Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 4 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 4 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 4 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 4 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 4 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Tag Archives: digestion
Healthy calves grow into healthy cows by drinking milk in its natural state just as nature intended. Calves fed our pasteurized milk fail to thrive and their internal organs are sickly. And dogs drink natural dog milk, natural horse milk is for … Continue reading