Welcome to The Backfit Blogsite
Positive Quote of the Month
This is a 13th century poem to inspire you, by Rumi.
You were born with potential,
You were born with goodness and trust,
You were born with ideals and dreams,
You were born with greatness,
You were born with wings,
You were not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
- Back Fit Newsletter December 2013 - eepurl.com/K0pRn 4 years ago
- I am loving studying at the European School of Osteopathy, only 3 years 11 months to go!!!! Yippee. 5 years ago
- Back Fit Newsletter June 2013 - eepurl.com/D9-k9 5 years ago
- Please vote for me on this challenge to help me raise enough votes to win £5,000 for Demelza Childrens Hospice. Thank you loads xxx 5 years ago
- Mountain Warehouse Competition Entry mountainwarehouse.com/charity/entrie… via @MountainWHouse 5 years ago
- Blenheim Triathlon
- brown rice
- Pilgrims Hospice
- weight loss
- white rice
Category Archives: Practical Nutrition
Hopefully we now have sunny days urging us to think more about Mediterranean style eating? By this I mean eating in a relaxed manner, preferably with good company; and savouring the flavours of fresh food. How you eat at every meal can dramatically alter your … Continue reading
These and countless others are being promoted for your new year purging after recent (and not so recent) binges ‘diet’ means a regulated selection ‘purge’ means to remove; rid of sin or guilt ‘binge’ means unrestrained self-indulgence Every diet has worked … Continue reading
Nicola at Plus Nutrition email@example.com
In an ideal world we would probably eat three healthy meals a day and never experience hunger. However, many people function better with three meals and two snacks a day as it helps keep blood sugars and energy more even. A poor choice of … Continue reading
Healthy calves grow into healthy cows by drinking milk in its natural state just as nature intended. Calves fed our pasteurized milk fail to thrive and their internal organs are sickly. And dogs drink natural dog milk, natural horse milk is for … Continue reading
‘Low salt’, ‘no salt’, ‘salt substitute’ – you’ve heard it all before. There are hundreds of salts in nature, so it is left to our assumption that these references are to the common salt used in your kitchen. So how can salt be … Continue reading